Friday, 30 August 2013

For Starters

I've been pestered to start a blog since ages now. What very few people know (actually, nobody) is that I did attempt to write a blog, more than year back or so. Two blogs in fact. One about Durjoy Datta (asdfghjkl), and one about being a Bollywood maniac. But since both of them didn't really garner interest from the masses, nor did they garner MY OWN interest, I dropped the idea altogether.

Now today, out of the blue, I decided to start harassing my laptop's keyboard and do some quick writing. I have slight hopes of THIS blog "garnering" some interest. These hopes have been mainly planted in me by my faithful followers on Facebook, the ones who like every brainless status of mine. They think I can blog, so yeah, this ones for them.

As a starter pack, I'll just introduce myself. I'm Mehak Srivastava, female, 16 (16 and half actually, birthday's in November, but shit I just remembered: people dont care MEHAK. Be sure to get me a gift though!), and I'm currently studying in Grade 12. In Sharjah.
Won't tell you my school. In case some crazy psycho decides to stalk me and shizz.
Not that I'm hot or something.
Okay, FOCUS.

So.
Hey, did I mention I like cuddly toys? Not teddy bears though. I like cuddly monkeys, and lions, and doggies, and..
Okay, FOCUS.

I'm a science student, so if you decide to follow my blog regularly (and if I DO decide to regularly blog :P) you'll see a lot of posts on me ranting about the perks (NOT) of being a Science student.
It sucks. Trust me.

That's all I guess for now.
I'll be back.
To haunt you.
Bit by bit.

Kidding, I gotta sleep bro.
Peace Out x

1 comment:

  1. nice write-up mehak i have already read your durjoy datta blog do write again in your blog surely we will support you

    ReplyDelete